We’re hiring! Details of positions currently available at RNG Foundry are listed below:
Are you an innovator, entrepreneur and influencer in the gaming sector?
RNG Foundry is an exciting new Gaming Accelerator launching in London in association with Velo Partners, the UK’s most active gaming investor. The accelerator seeks to attract world-class talent in the gaming industry and is currently looking for the right person to join its team as Program Manager to help drive its establishment and profile within the sector.
You will already know what it’s like to operate, grow and manage businesses in a gaming and gambling environment, you will understand entrepreneurs and most of all will be passionate about attracting, nurturing and developing the best talent within the accelerator.
The association with Velo Partners delivers access to a broad network of technical resources and sector expertise that will form the back-bone of the accelerator program. Velo’s existing track record and profile will also serve to enhance the offering to applicants as a first choice destination for gaming entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate will be involved from the bottom up in establishing the program, managing inbound interest, organising and planning workshops and events, raising the accelerator’s public profile, establishing internal reporting procedures, managing the operations and logistics of the program and expanding / evolving it over time.
This is an exciting role in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Lead on program logistics and operations including co-working space management
- Establish and promote, in conjunction with Velo, technical workshops and networking events
- Coordinate contact with and maximise input of mentors
- Establish regular reporting and communications with Velo and strategic partners and manage ongoing appraisal of the program against its objectives
- Coordinate and oversee the integration of game content with platform partners
- Communicate professionally and promptly with applicants, technical leads and speakers
- Occasionally work evening hours to attend and support events
- Experience as an entrepreneur or senior product owner within the gaming and gambling sector is essential
- Technology literate with basic understanding of web technologies
- Self-motivated and articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and naturally outgoing
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully and willingness to work additional hours to get things done (when required)
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders, providing frequent updates and effective communication whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- A passion for the start-up community